Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need Advice
Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2005, 01:50 PM
Edmond Cruiser
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Edmond Cruiser

The first time I was fucked, the position was with me on my back, legs up in the air and spread apart, and my partner was between my legs and facing me. That is part of the reason it hurt so much, because I didn't have any control. My lover was someone who also had had no experience, so he didn't really know how fast was too fast. The next time he fucked me I had him lie on his back with me straddling his hips and sitting down on his dick. That way I could control the entry, and make it more comfortable for me. It still hurt, but not as badly. And again, the pain soon subsided and I was able to enjoy feeling his dick in my ass.

I met this guy in an online masturbation chatroom back in 1998. He lives in California, I live in Oklahoma, but he managed to book a business trip here and we met at his hotel. Sadly, I haven't seen him since I spent that fantastic afternoon and morning of the next day with him. We have talked and emailed, but even that has petered out.

Many of the other people I have met were in our local gay.com chatroom. But Oklahoma City is a large city, so there are lots of us here and the sheer size makes blending in easier and not as conspicuous. There are also many more opportunities for sex here, such as the occasional all-male orgies or the large selection of cruisy parks and hotels.

I know you're eager to take more than one cock, but maybe you better pace yourself! It'll probably be difficult to get several guys together with the single mission of fucking your sweet ass anyway. Start with one guy and take it from there.
Quote |