Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - COA Sauna
Thread: COA Sauna
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2005, 04:58 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I do keep trying to find reason to go to a different sauna than Babylon.... but to be honest, every time I go, I'm enjoying myself quickly.... never met a money boy there, have I just been lucky? I'm not a hottie, but in good shape, 36yo white guy.
Last time it was a Taiwanese, then a Thai guy who had just arrived from 6 years in the US. So I guess they could be discounted as "tourists", but they were sure fun tops! Whew!
I have found it busy enough to meet someone on a Thursday afternoon in late June, then again in late July on a Saturday between 4-9pm, and finally again last weekend.
As for the other saunas, I will try to get my lazy butt into a different one next week when I'm back in BKK.