Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dtg
Thread: Dtg
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2005, 06:14 AM
yangyoscar
Cruiser

I always order from them

Hey there , I always order cd from DTG
My last order was last month
and i did it for almost 2 yrs , no problem at all

Just pick your favorite and send them the number thru the form or an email (It's up to you to choose the bank to make a payment)
Payment detail will come to you shortly
but if you using hotmail , u need to check in junk mail box also since their email may go to that one.

After payment , send them an email with the detail of your payment. After their checking process (should be only a day after reading your email) , They will send cds to you by EMS. Normally 2 days after checking process if you live in BKK. 3 if you live outside BKK (depending on Thailand POST).

About the last question , i cannot help you but the cd they sending you has no cover at all , only CD and the number of that movie on little piece of paper, so i guess thai police dun know what is it.

But All info they sent me was in Thai , i dun know if they have an english version (in case you cannot read Thai) So find someone who can help you on that

Hope this can help you. Enjoy!!!
Quote |