Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How Can I tell.....?
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2005, 07:31 AM
BlkJack94710
Cruiser

Thumbs down I agree

A buddy of mine was in the same situation. Here's what happened...My buddy went out to lunch one day with a straight guy (my friend is gay) from his office. Over lunch the gay questions came up and my friend was happy to reply. During the coversation my friend started getting "that ol' feeling that maybe this was going somewhere. Back at the office the straight guy asked my friend if he had to go to the mens room. My buddy thought, ok here goes. Steps up to the urinal and my buddy looks over to check out his hang and the straight guy freaks! Tells everyone in the office of the encounter and my friend ends up in the HR office. He was written up and a note placed in his file. Luckily he never touched or reached for his dick as he would have lost his job. So, if your looking for a new job and plan to be leaving soon, and only after you have left would I make a move on this guy.
Quote |