Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2005, 12:22 PM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Great Unexpected Piss Experience

Early last week, I hooked up with the guy on the Illinois forum who was looking to give a handjob and ONLY a handjob to a willing partner. After a cascade of promising e-mails, we set a time and I raced into Lakeview, needing his services badly. Since I’m not into anal stuff, I figured this guy a real find because when others in the post asked him about going further, he flatly refused.

When I arrived at his door, I was greeted by a good looking guy about my age wearing just a shirt and tighty whities. I knew then that he meant business. He immediately whisked me towards the bedroom. We made out on the bed, which got me hard right away, as it had been two long days since my last release and usually I cum every day. On three day intervals, I can think of nothing else. The room was cooled with a room air conditioner and a tower fan racing away.

This guy really knew how to satisfy with manual stimulation. He told me that he loves to see anything that comes out of a guy’s dick. We rolled around, play wrestled and he skillfully edged me for at least forty-five minutes of pure bliss. I must have been really turned on, because even my ordinarily scant pre-cum was flowing heavily, which I love to experience. He used a super slick lube called “Gun Oil� that I would highly recommend over my Millennium ID any day. My cock was rock hard and he massaged by balls as well. At one point I mentioned that my bladder was getting full and that before long, I would have to take a serious leak. That produced a quiet little gleam in his eyes. Since it is was a hot day, I had driven in from the western suburbs drinking a lot, and was kind of semi-full when I arrived. But his jacking skills were so well honed, that my brain suppressed the need to urinate and focused me on pure penile pleasure.

So the moment came when there would be no more edging and I shot a load with a mind blowing orgasm that was impressive. It was a sweet mess. As I knew he would, he continued to masturbate me as I came and beyond for about thirty second later–well into that time period when any action is SO intense that it almost hurts, especially right at the head. He worked my ejaculate around with his fingers into my pubic hair and massaged my balls some more.

He then ran to get some small towels or a wash cloth for an initial clean up, which was well-needed at this point. Having accomplished that, I rose from the bed and indicated my intentions to take a leak and he subtly, but clearly indicated that he would like to join me. I made no resistance, as I am not pee shy. My dick almost soft, he quickly raised the toilet lid and seat and a river of piss started to pour from my tool. Standing side by side, he let loose his load and we were soon crossing streams in the bowl, like little boys. We probably pissed for a full minute each and during the last fifteen or so second, he quietly reached over and put his finger into my stream, which started to turn me on again. It sprayed all over the rim and the floor. I returned the favor and so we continued until the last few golden drops of man nectar made their way into our hands.

He grabbed me and standing, we started to make out in the tiny bathroom. As we pressed our bodies together, I asked him if he planned to shoot his load. He indicated “no,� but I continued to beg him. As we deep kissed, I began to masturbate him and he took over. Within a minute his creamy load was all over my belly and running down into my pubic zone and onto the floor.

This got me horned up again, and I indicated that I would like to try for another round in the bedroom, with him watching and me doing the work. It did not take too much convincing. I got on the bed, we kissed and I went to work on my dick with more of the Gun Oil. While it was a challenge, I eventually shot a respectable second load for so close to my first one. I headed for the shower and was soon on my way to the ‘burbs with plenty of great memories for those “all alone� sessions that are all too common.
Quote |