Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2005, 04:51 PM
achicagoguy
Cruiser

I had a great time !

Well, I was certainly surprised to see Michaelinillinois detailed description of our encounter...(I am the jerk off guy).
I was flattered, I had a blast that day. If you read Michael's profile he likes "quick sex" and this was not quick at all. 2 great loads and he is a really cute, innocent looking guy. I love that innocent and naughty man who knows what he really wants. If I had a drain on my bathroom floor I would have actually sat down and had him piss on my chest and cock....maybe in my hair. And he is correct in that I am really not into anal. I am a very visual person and I love to see a man's body, and watch him as I work on his cock, and watch the cock and feel it pulse in my hand, watch the pre-cum surface to the pee hole. I find it all amazing, these are things I would have liked to have done when I was 11 years old, but never experienced until I was the ripe age of 17. Even then, I preferred just jerking a guy off and letting the cum fly where ever it might go, my face, my hair, my clothes, my chest, my cock, I did not care. Michael was fun, sexy and has a great responsive cock, not to mention he is quite the conversationalist and is very cute. Hope to see you again sometime. :-)
Quote |