Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - COA Sauna
Thread: COA Sauna
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2005, 05:13 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Age isn't all-lah

Hiya Ninja,
I think it's more a question of how well you maintain your body shape and youthful exuberance that determines how successful you are at saunas and other cruising areas. While I have been rejected because of my age, I have never had much problem finding a younger guy to console me quickly...heheh. Why do you think I go to the gym like crazy when I am in Malaysia?

After two months of Italian food, no exercise and nearly non-stop writing, I can't wait to get back to my gym routines before hitting Phuket and Bangkok in October or Novermber. I haven't put on weight because I have been watching what I eat but I have certainly lost muscle mass...at my age, maintaining muscle mass is a real uphill battle!

But it's worth it. You won't believe the number of younger guys who find a muscuar father-figure sexy as hell...wish I'd been this careful about food and exercise when I was younger...to think of all the things I've missed...*sigh*

Tao