Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCHPIT or SCHWALLOW
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2005, 06:40 AM
sukuoff
Cruiser

I don't understand spitters either. If you don't like the taste, or want to reduce the risk, holding it in your mouth, then spitting, doesn't seem the way to go. Besides, there are so many times, to my disappointment, that I don't even taste him when I swallow. Oh well, to each his own.

I agree, when a guy is sucking me, and he tells me not to cum in his mouth, or to let him know when I'm going to cum, or he continues to wipe my precum off as he's sucking me, I'm not going to finish with him. Taking my load is part of the blow job for me.

I think it's such a turnoff, and rude to have him pull off as soon as I start to cum, or to have him spit and hack to get my cum out of his mouth.

If his dick is going into my mouth, then I'll swallow his load, no question about it, and I'll continue to milk him until I get every last drop!
Quote |