Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy Mamasan Arrested
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2005, 06:38 AM
Johan
Cruiser

Question NB

Quote:
Originally posted by papillon
Johan, 'feel what they have in their briefs'? Usually, when I go in, they're no longer wearing briefs by the time they get to my table - about 3 seconds it takes!
You're quite right, Papillon, I know what you mean. I've had the same experience there many times and that's what makes the place so special
Regarding the mamasans and their 'usefulness', there's one question nobody hasn't been able to answer so far: "WHY ARE THERE MAMASANS AT ALL?"
I can understand that there needs to be some short of 'boss', be it a cashier or someone who looks after the boys. Or else, with the lads' boisterous temperaments, things might easily get out of control (which I wouldn't mind )
Anyway, why are there bunches of such nags in most of the bars? All they do is annoy and banish customers. Is that the purpose of the business?