Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - s'pore updates
Thread: s'pore updates
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2005, 08:49 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Good point, Icon--Raw is the only place I found Indian guys, though they were older. In fact, if you want to really have a great visual experience, bu sure to head to Little India any evening after about 8pm, and hang out around Mustafa's--a department store on Serangoon Road. You might meet someone slightly drunk who wants to be taken care of. If not, the eye candy is nice to enjoy.
But Sunday late afternoon and into the later evening is the real deal: you will be completely blown away by the--LITERALLY--tens of thousands of South Asian men hanging around outside, just go to the Farrer Park MRT station and follow the hordes of Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi guys who get off the train there too.
I was stared at and cruised a several times, but it's hard to meet anyone since they're usually with their friends and VERY discreet. But I did meet one North Indian guy who wanted 3 BJs a day for the last few weeks I was there. It was the least I could do......Yummy!
Finally, there is a cruisy restroom above the Hawker Center on Serangood Road (I can't remember the name of the place, but I found it on ****** dot org), where I managed to blow 2 Indian guysin the toilets. But be careful there, since there are cleaners around too.