Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - how do you know?
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2005, 02:37 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

So, then... what signals are these guys giving you that makes you believe they aren't into that?

Sounds like rather normal and expected oral stimulation to me -- it's pretty rare to find a guy who does NOT at least give balls SOME sort of attention while he's sucking dick.

I'd have no complaints with a guy who simply enjoyed working on my balls as you say you do -- as long as my dick is not ignored, it's cool with me.

FYI -- though it would ruin the silent anonymity of a gloryhole to actually SAY something to a guy, you CAN reach through and tug on his nuts, giving him the strong hint that you want him to shove them through. Depends on the size of the hole, of course. Not everyone puts dick and balls into the hole at once, though some do. If he isn't do that -- go grab them! If he doesn't want it, he won't let you. If he does... you'll get what you enjoy.
Quote |