Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - how do you know?
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2005, 02:47 PM
Straycatt
Cruiser

Just my 2 cents worth...

I'd be a tad reluctant to swing "the boys" through the G/H to a stranger due to past experiences without the G/H.
Some guys are just too rough for me. Sure I like having the twins licked, sucked and teased, but some guys I've met think they're playing with a hacky-sack!
Guys! BE GENTLE! Start easy and work your way up to more feisty play if the ball-bearer is into it. I had one guy grab mine and start vigorously shaking them back and forth and I had to firmly tell him to stop. Kee-ryst! Those are my nuts, not a pair of clackers!

If you're into the anonymous, silent scene of a G/H, why not just have a small note card stating your intentions that you could pass through to your new friend. All it needs to say is: "If you want your balls sucked, pass them through too!"
Quote |