Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2005, 12:18 PM
Being Naked Is Fun
Cruiser

My first outdoor golden shower

15 years ago when living in Carbondale, I used to cruise Crab Orchard Lake at night, it was open 24 hours a day. There was a great long road leading to the lake that was secluded enough to do almost anything.

One night at 2 a.m. after the bars had closed, being a nudist, I decided to strip by my car with a couple of other cars around.

A younger guy probably 21 also got out of his car. He walked over to see me naked and immediately dropped his shorts.

I got on my knees and began blowing him, he came all over my face in just 1 minute. But I could feel he was still tense and I asked him if he'd been drinking a lot that night and he said yes.

I told him he could urinate on me if he wished. Most guys that age are too shy but he unloaded his golden nectar in about 15 seconds. I got my mouth on it and he didnt' stop and probably peed for about 30 seconds.

I came without touching myself. I always ask guys while cruising if they like to do golden showers. I get about a 50/50 response.

Naked is Fun