Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STR8 thoughts on ABS scene
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2005, 11:02 AM
dccruiser72
Cruiser

STR8 thoughts on ABS scene

The STR8 guys forum is dead, and I saw the other thread on ABS here. This is related, though not quite the same, so I wanted to start a new thread.

I am 36 years old and have been married for six years. I've been cruising since I was 19 though. The way that I even learned about the whole scene was through the bathroom wall in college (pre-internet obviously ). Through the years, I've probably recevied more than 300 blowjobs and have come to be a bit of a conniseur.

At first, I would cruise public scenes that I saw listed here, but got busted once at a public bathroom. Now I only cruise ABS.

I think I am pretty sure in my sexuality. What I mean by that is, I don't find men attractive. I never think- oh there's a hot guy. BUT, clearly, I don't mind getting sucked off by a man. Is there a difference here or am I fooling myself?

No one in my life has ANY idea, no one. But boy, if I am traveling somewhere, you'd better believe that I check the listings on CFS. As a result, I've hooked up in most major cities.

I think I like the ABS scene for one reason: For the cheap price of $3-$5, I can get a pretty good blowjob, something I love. I've been known to fuck a few of the more fem types I've met, but that is rare.

It sort of crystalized for me last summer when I was in the ABS in my hometown. It was a Monday morning, the deadest time of all, but the only time I had to go. Through sheer luck, I ran into a swinging couple back in the arcade. This chick was HOT. So she wanted to blow me while he rhusband did her from behind.

By far this was my best ABS experience ever, but it made me realize, if I COULD get this service from women, I would. But I can't since 90 percent of women are not wired that way.

So I'll leave it to my guys in the ABS. Though with age, I've become much more discriminating. Not so much on the basis of looks, but talent. If I am getting a BJ that is just so-so, or even bad, I'll stop it, nicely thank the person, and be out of there waiting for a better one.

What do ya'll think of this attitude? About right? Hypocritical? In need of adjustment? Feedback por favor.

obligatory quick, hot story: While on vacation last month at the beach in NC, I went to a bookstore that I read about. The only time I could get away was first thing Saturday morning when the place opened up. Knowing it would probably be dead, I still tried it out.

Sure enough, I was the first, and only one in there. The overhead lights were still on in the arcade. The clerk came through once to apologize. The way it was set up, there was an outer door that people got buzzed through, so the clerk would know if someone was coming.

On his NEXT trip through, he stopped and asked me "Whatcha watching". I knew where this was going and said- "I watch it all, gay, straight, you name it". Sure enough, he grabs my crotch and pulls my cock out right there.

I step out of my shorts in the middle of the arcade and he gives me a great blow job with no one else around. Good times.
Quote |