Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STR8 thoughts on ABS scene
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2005, 04:26 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Quote:
So I'll leave it to my guys in the ABS. Though with age, I've become much more discriminating. Not so much on the basis of looks, but talent. If I am getting a BJ that is just so-so, or even bad, I'll stop it, nicely thank the person, and be out of there waiting for a better one.
I think I've exhausted my thoughts about "bi" guys on here who otherwise identify as straight.

As for the quote above, no, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, most guys, myself included, like to play with a few guys when they cruise places like an ABS until they find the one that really does it for them, then, they'll shoot their load.

If someone isn't doing it for me, I just say I'm going to walk around, take a break or something and always say thank you. Usually guys are cool with this, although, I have had a couple of guys slam the door behind them, but hey, that's all their baggage not yours if it should happen. The only thing is it does cause kind of a "scene" and can ruin the flow of the dark, anonymous environment.
Quote |