Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STR8 thoughts on ABS scene
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2005, 05:03 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Quote:
If someone isn't doing it for me, I just say I'm going to walk around, take a break or something and always say thank you. Usually guys are cool with this,
Most guys usually are cool with it but what about the one's that are not? I cruise an adult theater where there are no booths to hide in. I've let more than a few guys get a "taste" before deciding that I was going to move along only to have them stick to me like glue.

I'm not one for confrontation, especially in a criusing situation, so I end up being uncomfortable and will leave the theater if I can't shake the guy.

Back to the original topic. Listen to Scruff, I think he pretty much covered it all. I was one of those he mentioned that never had a problem being gay. I knew it as a child. My only hang up was that for a while I thought I was the only guy in the world that wanted to suck a dick but it didn't take long to discover how wrong I was.
Quote |