Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STR8 thoughts on ABS scene
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2005, 09:10 AM
dccruiser72
Cruiser

Smile Well damn....

Ask a question, get a novel in return.

Those were some great insights Scruf. In hindsight, I probably should have thought more before I posted. Clearly, I am the 10,000th person with that kind of a post.

You're probably right that I do have an attraction to men. I didn't mean to come across as in denial. I suppose the truth of the matter lies in the *type* of attraction.

For example, I've kissed guys, and had them kissing all over me, and that *type* of action/intimacy/whatever, does absolutely nothing for me. It certainly didn't gross me out or anything, but for me it was nowhere near as fun/hot as making out with a woman. Therefore, I refrain from those types of activities.

So, I suppose that the conclusion is that I am somewhat bi, but not 50/50 per se.

I would only press back a little on the "if I could get it from a woman I would" bit. I see where you're coming from. BUT- and I mean this- if I had a hypothetical choice between an ABS full of women and an ABS full of men, I'd take the one full of women, truly. But then those don't exist now do they?

The men I've had turn me on, but it's more a means to an end.

I really didn't mean for my post to come across as "str8 guy coming to grips" so much. I'd really be interested in some discussion of the ABS scene in general.

It is interesting to me to see the different types of ABS. For example, in Denver, I went to an ABS that each booth was absolutely huge and had a couch inside that laid out almost like a bed.

If anyone reading this is from the DC area, check out my post over there on K&B, our local bookstore. The place has some good and bad things and I was trying to get a discussion going.
Quote |