Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How can you tell that he is HUNG?
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2005, 08:38 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

You can't tell.

There are far too many exceptions to the "rules," and many of the rules are myths and fallacies anyway.

A guy with an obvious big package stuffed into tight Levi's might have giant balls and not much cock to offer.

A dude with a big nose might have nothing more than a over-sized proboscis with no penis to match.

Thick body dimensions (arms, legs, fingers) may indicate penis width -- or may not.

Long, skinny phalanges (fingers and toes) might reflect a long, skinny dick -- or they might not.

I've met every type of guy with every type of dick. SOMETIMES, the above characteristics reflect the cock -- you can sometimes get a vibe for a guy's dick by looking at the rest of him. But there are many times when you get something you haven't bargained for and all of a sudden you are faced with a less-than desirable cock. What do you do then?

Size queens on a real-time cruise hunt are going to have to either: A) adapt to what they get and learn to enjoy it or B) learn how to walk away and do their best to NOT hurt the guy's feelings.

You may benefit by advertising online for what you want, so that respondents are those with larger cocks -- very few guys will answer an ad if their dick doesn't meet the required dimensions. I sure don't! Every time I see a "size queen" online, I just stay away. Yet this doesn't stop the size queens from sending me messages, even though my dick size is listed! I think perhaps maybe they like the LOOK of my dick and are somehow hoping that it is has gotten longer since the time when I wrote down the actual size!

If you need to get fucked with a big one simply to enjoy a fantasy -- well, that's fine. Seek and ye shall find. If you MUST get fucked with a big one because anything less won't even touch the sides of your sphincter and will leave you wondering if he's even put it in yet... well, perhaps you may wish to consider either some reconstructive surgery or at least doing some Kegels or something...

Use the net -- ask for what you want. Be ready for limited responses -- and also be ready for a few guys who will lie and show up with a six incher anyway.
Quote |