Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - STR8 thoughts on ABS scene
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2005, 09:45 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Eh... posting a question and getting a "novel" in response is par for the course here, what with me around!

Do understand that because your post didn't give TOO much by way of specifics, I was doing a lot of supposition as to the POSSIBILITIES which exist. So I listed a lot of potential psychological manifestations of sexuality. These are all real and many of us go through certain stages of realization as to WHO we are (more so than WHAT we are, if we're lucky).

YOU can be in any stage -- or you can be completely satisfied with EXACTLY where you are right now and you will never suddenly start to want men "more." But it is only fair to provide you with many of the possible scenarios which DO exist. And I thought it was also important for ALL the bi guys out there to understand that SOMETIMES (but not always), being "bi" IS, in fact, a transitional phase of self-description that makes "coming out" a bit easier for some of us "now-gay" guys.

I envy GWT -- I wish I never had a year of self-doubt when I was growing up. My ex never doubted, either: he always knew he was gay. But I AM thankful that I only vacillated for a year -- it could have been much worse and I might have had to suffer through MORE pussy if I hadn't come to terms with my sexuality so soon!

These days, though, and for many years now, I know exactly who I am -- and I have ZERO hangups about it.

And I think that is all that matters, really. Even if I have experienced many bi guys that I truly believe are "just fooling themselves," it doesn't matter much. What is more important to me is if a guy is free of hangups about his sexuality. YOU seem perfectly fine with your own self-description. It is the guys who exhibit all sorts of sexual "freak outs" when dealing with other men who bug me.

I mean... I would HATE an encounter wherein a guy would suck my dick but would flip out if I touched him. I don't need that kind of shit. There are MANY gay dudes who would be fine with that -- and THEY can hook up with these guys who are in doubt, not me.

With regard to your bookstore thrills... yeah, I feel the same. I LOVE the wide variety of men -- even the guys who DO have the hangups. I won't hook up with them, or will leave an encounter with them once I discovery the hangup in question, but I enjoy the fact that EVERYONE can go to these places and ultimately find SOMEONE that suits them. I didn't even mind the crossdresser who cruised one of the bookstores in NY. She tried hitting on me a few times, but once she knew I wasn't interested, she was very understanding. I guess a "gal" in her situation is used to the fact that not everyone wants a CD, so she was polite about it. And I thought it was very cool that she had a place where she COULD go to find guys who wanted her.

REAL women in bookstores is something of a rarity, but I've run into that a few times, too. I just keep my distance. Most of the time they tend to get fucked by their boyfriend in a Buddy Booth and let others watch.

You COULD plan a nice vacation to Nevada, you know... The brothels there are the closest thing you will find to a bookstore full of women! In fact, I've often wished there were MALE counterparts of the Nevada brothels. I would not be beyond indulging a fantasy and paying for a hot cub of my choice (just for kicks, of course)!

Though I haven't seen TOO much variation on a theme with regard to bookstores, there have been a few cool layouts that I've enjoyed. A certain upstairs location in West Virginia had a small lounge, though there was no action going on there. I had a HELL of a hot time with a great guy there, though. Buddy Booths are great fun and can be used to selectively pick and choose or just to show off your dick. Pre-fab gloryholes are always nice.

One place in West Virginia was really wild... this SUPER-TINY shack smack dab in the middle of a mountain highway. I'm talking as big as most average living rooms. A small boutique in front and a curtained area in the back with only six booths, three in a row on each side of a tiny hallway. An oscillating fan kept a nice breeze going. Four out of the six booth had gloryholes. The booths take dollar bills and the films last FOREVER. Getting a blowjob here is incredibly easy -- and rather wild, given the close proximity to the boutique, the clerk and anyone else in there. The place is spotlessly clean, too, equipped with hand-holds above the gloryholes, garbage cans, Kleenex tissue boxes -- and a small vase with flowers on a corner shelf in each booth. How cool...

Damn, I MISS the bookstores!
Quote |