Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How can you tell that he is HUNG?
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2005, 02:53 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Lookin4,

I haven't got your track record, but I've seen 9" or more on a white guy on more than one occasion. They're out there. And the guys packing them are varied.

For example, one guy I know who is well-hung stands only about 5' 6" tall. He's got a cute face and nice bod. But he has a monster cock and balls. He can't get many guys to do him because they can't get his cock in their mouths and are afraid to take it in their asses. So much for being hung, eh?

And you forget the odds you are working against. First the guy has to have the requisite equipment. Second, he has to be interested in sex with guys. Third, he has to want to have sex with you. And fourth, he has to be willing to do what you fantasize about. Because frankly, if it is just a dick you're after, a dildo will meet your needs.

So, say you have some magic dong-o-meter that helps you locate hung men. It still doesn't help you with the other three issues.

Keep your fantasy in the back of your mind. But temper it realistically. You'll eventually meet the monster of your dreams. But don't be too disappointed if reality turns out to be less than expected.
Quote |