Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How can you tell that he is HUNG?
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2005, 05:46 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

Relax ....

Relax, I was joking (kind of!) and the other guys picked up on it. It does seem that if you've been with 500 men and no one has been over 7 inches, that they must have some trait in common other than small dicks.

So ... although there is no 'formula', I'm pretty good at picking out the hung guys, and here is my (serious) advice.

1) I'm serious about latinos and blacks ... that's just my experience. If you're trolling through Chinatown looking for Nessie, you might want to change neighborhoods.

2) Don't rule out short guys ... in fact, the biggest cocks that I've ever seen are on short guys. I had a bf with 9.5", and he was about 5'3" tall. My current bf has a fat 8-incher, and he's 5'5".

3) Forget about bears (well, forget about fat guys). If a guy has a 10 inch dick and hass three inches of fat at the bottom, then you're back to your 7 inch track record. I personally "gained" an inch in length wen I got my bodyfat into the single digits (well-hung heavy guys, don't flame me, huh? this is just my observation)

In the meantime, enjoy the hunt! And you're about due for a winning streak! And although I am a self-admitted size-queen, some of the best sex that I've ever had was with a big, strong guy with a small cock. Damn, he swept me off my feet (literally). Enjoy!
Quote |