Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tower Inn
Thread: Tower Inn
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2005, 06:06 PM
Inboha
Cruiser

Tower Inn

I have stayed at the Tower Inn for at least ten years. I book through Asia Travel as it works out about Bt300 a day cheaper than direct with the hotel. I always ask for a double room with kingsize bed, take the two breakfast vouchers in case I need them and have never had any trouble bringing back guests.

Agree the reception desk and account desk personnel can be a bit offish, but the bell boys, room service and restaurant staff I have got to know (not in the biblical sense!) over the years and they now recognise me and have become very friendly.
Most days I tend to walk to Pat Pong easily, sometimes via Nature Boys and Golden Cock without getting all hot and bothered. Taxi back if with a boy.

For the price (Bt1700) I think good value. I have always found the rooms well cleaned. If I wanted better quality I could go to a higher starred hotel but why? I don't spend that much time in the room and when I do I am not examining the decor and furnishings. The less I spend on the room the more I have to spend on the boys.
Quote |