Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - s'pore updates
Thread: s'pore updates
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2005, 10:57 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

What is your price range on hotels in S'pore? I have gotten the Marriott on Orchard Road (a great location, across the street from Orchard Station) for about US$70-85 (no breakfast, but Delifrance and Starbucks everywhere nearby) on Priceline. Also asiarooms dot com is great for prices. Holiday Inn Atrium is quite cheap for what it offers (S$119, sometimes incl. breakfast), while if you can afford it the Swissotel the Stamford (US$107 incl. breakfast) is in a great location for cruising--there are always guys hanging around the shopping mall connected; and the gym is as cruisy as it gets, with all the Flight Attendants (QF/BA and more) staying there; in fact I met one hugely muscular Vietnamese/Aussie Flight Attendant from Qantas at a bar, but we were both staying at the Swissotel, so we went back right away!
It's also nicely convenient to the MRT station below it, and shopping and eating is everywhere.
As for cheapies, there is always the Hotel 81 chain of by-the-hour places with windowless rooms in dodgy neighborhoods for about US$30 per night. I'd spend the money for somewhere nicer, though, if you can. Let me know if you have any more questions!