Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - s'pore updates
Thread: s'pore updates
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005, 08:49 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Good for you! The hotel has great views if you can get a higher floor, couldn't hurt to ask. Also the sauna and steam in the gym are cruisy, but I wouldn't play there--take it up to your room--since I'm sure the attendants know what's going on. Just like in the mall, where there is security around, take it upstairs, or at least to a nearby building, where there is less security.
I think the hotel shares its pool with the Swissotel Plaza, if it does it is a nice, spacious pool area. I don't remember it as cruisy, but you never know.
If you're in S'pore on a Sunday evening, be sure to check out the scene in Little India--it's not likely you'll come away with a new boyfriend, but once they're drunk some of them might come up and start talking to you.
As for good, cheap food, there is a good food court (with local hawkers all in a clean, safe environment) at the mall attached to the Swissotel. Very little reason to eat in a restaurant with waiters when local food is so good and cheap, unless you are trying to impress someone.