Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How can you tell that he is HUNG?
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005, 04:54 PM
Doya66
Cruiser

Internet inches

On the Internet, I am only aware of 3 dick sizes- 6",7", & 8". If a guy says he has 7", I take that to be average. If he says 6", he's smaller than average, and 8" means bigger than average- in his own mind of course. The important thing to remember is that most do not "scientifically" measure (and virtually nobody tells how they measured anyway), and the size given has more to do with the guy's own perception than any standard scale. We may look at a lot of dicks, but few of us actually get out the measuring tape very often, except for that rare guy who says he has 9" and means it, & how many of those have you ever met?

I've heard that a guy's nose, hands, fingers and feet all indicate his dick size. In Thailand, more than one guy has told me that a man's penis length is the distance from the farthest point toward the wrist that his middle finger will reach to the tip of the middle finger. I've only ever tested this on myself, and it's spot on. Also, I have small hands & feet and 7 inches (bigger than average).

It's more fun for me to look a guy over and try to guess how big he is. and then check to see if I'm right. The fact that I've never been disappointed probably means that I don't do the "Size Queen" thing very well.
Quote |