Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in the Philipinnes
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2005, 04:32 AM
Gweilo
Cruiser

Manila is a summation of smaller cities connected by highways. It doesn't really have a centre. The gay scene is dispersed. But in Melate you can find a a number of gay establishements grouped in one place. Some bars, discos, restaurants and even shops are there. Great place to start exploring gay Manila. Bars start filling late, after 10:30pm. Many guys are very good looking. No idea whether any of them are looking for financial gratification. Many seemed financially independent.

There are a few saunas. They're hard to find, but since I found them, they can be found. They fill out very late, around midnight. Not much action that I've seen. But I didn't have time to stay long enough to comment. The staff are very friendly.

Manila is not exactly cheap, but it's also not expensive. No idea how people on their meagre salaries survive there.

It's not a blast, but a nice alternative to Bangkok. It's a lot more fun than any Chinese city.
Quote |