Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phaholyothin Theatre Raided
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2005, 07:35 PM
icon513

I believe the Phaholyothin may be open and active again. Can anyone confirm?

Otherwise, the Prince is still going strong. I couldn't believe my eyes there the other day when I saw two young, good-looking guys playing in the seats COMPLETELY NUDE. They'd taken off all their clothes and folded them neatly...needless to say, they were attracting a crowd (including myself).

I also read about a couple of theaters at Wongwien Yai every now and again at Palm Plaza. The Hawaii and one other one (maybe with Rama in its name?). Never been, though.

I assume the Capital is also still going, but I think they may have changed their name? I thought I saw a new name in Thai above the entrance last time I passed.

Nonthaburi Rama should still be in action, but have not been there for a while. The State, near Imperial Samrong, also has action but is hit or miss.
Quote |