Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - is deep throat fucking safe?
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2005, 02:42 PM
poz_MBiM
Cruiser

I don't want anyone to get the idea that I advocate unsafe sex practices....that is total insanity. But I do want to demonstrate that sex with a positive guy does not guarantee infection. HIV is actually not easy to catch.

I became aware of my status in late May 2004. Looking back, I realized that I sero converted in mid April of 2004. Between those two dates (when the virus was at it's peak level and I was most infectious), I had unprotected sex with my wife and yet she did not become infected. Last fall, we had two condum failures(condom slipped off, I didn't know it, and came inside her), yet again, she did not become infected (granted, by then I was on meds and undectable.....not uninfected, just undetectable by current testing methods).

I am always amazed that once a guy finds out I am positive, they refuse to have anything to do with me. Yet they think nothing of having risky sex with a guy who does not know his status. They are actually safer with me than that guy. But as President Carter once said, "life is not always fair".
Quote |