Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I don't need advice ... I guess ...
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 10:29 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Thumbs down

I'm very hardnosed about relationships. If you've been in a closed relationship for a year and you discovered he cheated on you, you need to determine if his cheating was a first and only incidence of infidelity. Your boyfriend needs to come clean with you. If he has cheated several times while in a relationship with you, he needs to tell you about "all" the times he has cheated on you so that you understand the full extent of his cheating.

Your boyfriend may have been "the one" in your eyes. Your boyfriend proved that you were not "the one" in his eyes. Move on with your life and begin looking for the "next one" who will live up to your expectations of what a committed relationship means and how fidelity fits into a relationship.

If you have a past where you cheated on someone, you know how "the other person" feels when they discovered your infidelity. I'll bet they felt the same way -- they could just die.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |