Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in the Philipinnes
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2005, 06:32 AM
orson
Cruiser

for the touristy place - that would be big papa. this is the poshest of the bars that my friend and i went. it is near the edsa MRT station. my friend was quite pissed that one of the campy mamasan was asking for a drink. i guess to a foreigner like me, it was just ok. but he said that they are taking advantage of a foreigner. there is a minimum of 2000Php if you sit on the sofa or the table nearest the stage. BIG PAPA IS LOCATED AT 2315 AURORA BLVD. FORMERLY TRAMO, PASAY CITY. (INFRONT OF KIA MOTORS, SHORT CUT WAY GOING TO THE AIRPORT COMING FROM EDSA PASAY.) My friend was most unhappy about this bar, though they have the largest selection of boys.

Another touristy place gay bar is White Bird along Roxas blvd. near the Baclaran Church. This place is less bold than big papa. The plus point for this is that it has a short time hotel just next door.

If u have done the suck cinema circuit, then i guess the you should be okay with the following bars.

dreamboyz, along aurora blvd near betty go belmonte MRT station. this is the smallest bar we visited. boys are very friendly - my friend tells me thats because i almost never turn down the boys during the "area" portion. no entrance fee during monday. most of the boys dance naked with a hard-on.

crowdzone (cloudzone) - bigger bar, but don't go during a weekday since they might have very few boys. when i went, they only have 10 boys on a weekday. but weekends are better. they have some goodlooking men, but most of the boys dance with trunks on. good thing is there is a short time hotel nearby. located near the edsa LRT station. go towards libertad LRT station.

coverboyz is a club on a second floor of the old National Statistics office. fewer boys, but cleaner and better stage. there is an extra charge of 100Php if you sit on the sofa on big nights.

i was told that there are a lot more in quezon city but we did not go there as it is infected with old women looking for fresh meat, and the prices of drinks can be doubled than the clubs mentioned above.
Quote |