Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in the Philipinnes
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2005, 11:53 AM
trajan
Cruiser

As an occasional break from BKK (& SG, HK, KL and Taipei), in Manila, because of the OVER ABUNDANCE OF horny sexy pinoy guys, ....instead of pay-to-play go-go bars, I prefer saunas and other cruising zones like:

Fahrenheit on E Rodriquez Blvd./Hemedy St in Quezon City;
Epitome in the Malate night life district
Red Banana cruise bar (with dancers) in the Malate district
Bed Disco, Malate
Club Bath in Pasay district (Harrison and Libertad)
Tribe cruising zone near Vito Cruz skytrain station on Taft Blvd
The Mansion near the Lions Club on Taft
G Club on Rodriguez in Quezon City
Biology cruise bar in Malate
Government club in Makati
Shangri-La EDSA shopping mall (which is one giant cruising zone)

and of course the suck cinemas like Dilson, Guinto, Times, sleazy Crown, Hollywood, Roben etc. in the Quiapo University zone district (all orbiting the large Isetan mall)

I thought the go-go bars like US Male, Big Papa etc. in Manila were not up to par and a bit too pushy for my taste (I guess Im spoiled by Bangkok) but some large fancy places like Adonis and Gigolo (in the Timog area of Quezon City) have some GORGOUS eye-candy hunky guys on large stages on weekends...(I would have never found them by myself... some guys I met in Bed disco took me there).....
Quote |