Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - is deep throat fucking safe?
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2005, 06:39 PM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
A little more on this

I was sorry Poz_biM to read of your status and the situations you had with your wife.

When I see that the word used is "safer" not "safe," I do think twice about unprotected oral sex which is usually classified as "safer." Usually in discussions about oral sex there is mention that someone might have dental bleeding or other problems in the mouth, that might give an opening to the virus infection. As the statistics show, it is still rare to transmit HIV during oral sex, according to what I have read.

Rarely, however, in cruising, do I see a man using a condom during oral sex with men. Female prostitutes nowadays seem to be giving up on a condom during oral sex, as well.

Poz, it does not seem to me that you are less likely to transmit the disease, but maybe you are no worse than the untested and unprotected one, The odd thing is that many cruisers seem to think have sex with a married man is safer because he is extra carefuls inthat he does not want to give anything to his wife. I think you shot down that idea.
Northern Virginia Guy -- Bi Sometime TV wants to suck your cock for a long time and swallow. Looking for top rung gay or bi men, preferably for more than a one night stand. Like lots of oral and hand massage, but will satisfy you in all ways. Willing to try to be fucked by gentle guy. I have been married so I am sensative to married guys needs, including the need for discretion. I do have a place to host, but like to meet for coffee first. My experience is little really so you will also have fun teaching me your ways as I am very receptive to you and your ideas. Please write to me via email.
Quote |