Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good boys
Thread: good boys
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2005, 08:29 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Thanks for the tip, MSK

I appreciate your kindness. I shall certainly march in and plonk my old derriere down and wait for the good times to start when I get to BKK! Small, drab or dark has never stopped me before...heheh...my first off in Phuket was from Superboys and that was the old building, while my first one in Thailand ever was at the old Jack's Pub in Hatyai, and both were far from well-lit or lavishly decorated...while my first off in BKK was from Tawan, if I remember right (don't have my cruising diary on me at the moment...it goes back all the way to 1995).

Anyway, I think I'll stick to small, drab bars from now on. The boys are more grateful for the attention and after my experiences at some of the bigger and better lit ones, I can honsetsly say that if it weren't for the small bars, i wouldn't bother coming back to BKK.

Tao