Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - good boys
Thread: good boys
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2005, 08:43 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
What doesn't sound right?

Thanks for the map. All I'll say is that I always presumed the initials GC have become a byword here on this board...but you're right, Wowers...I was talking about Golden Cock. And you can add Alex and SlypperX and all the other small, drab bars to the list, too. I won't be visiting certain ones which I can't mention without getting my post deleted by the moderators.

Just in passing, I want to mention that I am so horny at the moment, I'll probably want to take in Phuket as well when I next come to LOS...heheh...I love the sea and swimming and being thisclosetonaked all day! Maybe if I cn find a nice boy from one of these famous little randy rendezvous ranges, I'll take him along with me. My last trip to Phuket was disappointing...besides, if I took a boy from BKK with me, he might show his appreciation with lots of extras, who knows?

Tao