Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - how do you know?
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2005, 12:49 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

i am very much into the gh scene as i feeder - i love getting the hottest blowjobs at the abs. i also love to edge which means pulling back every now and then. if a royal cocksucker is on the otherside of the wall, we both tend to know it after awhile . . . and i eventually offer up my balls to be licked and sucked. this really ratches up the explosive power of my orgasm. i have very hairy balls which hang low and love when they attention, so much that i usually jack off robustly as my balls get worked on. my sucker has to feel the frenzy of the jacking, so when i'm ready to explode, he usually knows and he's ready for it, in whenever way he wishes when i offer up my cock again thru the gloryhole and explode and spew my jizz to the helpful sucker next door. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Quote |