Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2002, 09:43 PM
Boyishunk
Cruiser

It ain't so bad for me actually :)

Was in Bkk for 10 days recently, and went to Nice Guy on 2 consecutive days (Wed and Thursday). Took the same guy on both days. Good, deep massage. Nothing more. He bathed me, then himself, and stripped naked even without my asking him to do so. After the massage, he left the room for a short while and returned with a glass of cold water, and courteously offered it to me, before bathing me once again.

The massage lasted slightly more than 1 hr. He touched the right accupoints of my body, especially the lower back abs. At the end of the massage, we did compare our dick size He was slightly thicker, but I was slightly longer. No other hanky panky involved. I like his service, so I booked him the following day. He's a 20 yo guy from Roi Et. Charming, straight boy but spoke little English.

By the way, the manager is new, and so is the captain. They have been appointed from the ranks (they were massage boys before). Understood that the owner, the gruffy old man called Dom, was faced with a dilemma when several of his boys "walked out" and joined a new massage club in Silom. He then gave free hands to the newly appointed manager and the captain, and made himself scarce these days.

Apparently, the manager (James) and the captain (Mhen) did a good job. For in a few days, they managed to persuade majority of their counterparts to return to Nice Guy.

I understand too, that ALL the boys there are straight (men)! None are gays or bottoms (what a pity). I have suggested to the manager that some customers might prefer a gay masseur (and a bottom one at that). They should therefore have variety.

But I find that most of the boys who lined up during the selection process are fairly good looking - young, tanned, smooth, nice bods, hard pecs, hunky looks.

I am happy with Nice Guy and will still use their services, as I have good experiences there so far. They could do with a bit of renovation work though. The whole place looks tired.