Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2002, 11:58 PM
Boyishunk
Cruiser

hope i have given out correct info

Hahahahah nice to hear that I've given new hope. Thanks Jtrack!

I hope I have given out the correct info. This was in fact told to me by the massage boy himself (with his smuttering of English), and confirmed when I spoke to James and Mhen, the new manager and captain respectively. They insisted that ALL the boys are actually not gay - those that are have since left the place.

As for the boys being straight men, I can't vouch for them all. But I know for a fact that the 20 yo boy who massaged me is straight. He has a string of girls and women after his thick dick. And he would fuck guys only when he's at work (if called to, with suitable renumeration). He's totally not interested in any guys for the sake of fun, since he can get the fairer sex (poo ying).

Same goes for 2 other boys there I know. One 23yo boy is even married and his wife has recently given birth to a baby girl (few weeks old). The other guy is only 18yo (perhaps the youngest in the bunch) and comes from Roi Et. He too has a pretty girlfriend (I met her).

I personally would like Nice Guy to have a couple of gay bottom masseurs. Not that I flirt with the boys during massage, but it's comforting for me to know that in case I am more horny than I need a good massage, help is at hand