Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2002, 01:02 AM
icon513

Straight vs. Gay

I don't see what being "straight" or "gay" has to do with doing a job.

I mean, you shouldn't be in the sex industry if you aren't willing to perform sex -- at least oral -- and to at least make it appear that it is not an odious duty. A perfunctory hand job just doesn't cut it -- I am more than capable of doing that for myself, thank you very much!.

I have known many "straight", married bar boys who have been fantastic lovers: kissers, head-givers, and yes, even bottoms. They have an aim-to-please, service-oriented mentality that seems to becoming harder and harder to find.

Not that I would insist that all rent boys be willing to bottom, but I do not think that a little kissing, licking, sucking, and grinding is too much to ask from someone who is, after all selling sex.

I hope the above doesn't sound too crass and sensitive. Of course, these boys are not sex slaves and deserved to be treated with respect. But they ARE prostitutes, after all, are they not?