Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nice Guy's
Thread: Nice Guy's
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2002, 04:09 AM
poochai22
Cruiser

The discussion seems to be getting a bit hot and I would also like to give my views on this issue.

Whether you like it or not, these massage parlour boys are still viewed as male prostitutes and not just massage boys. It does not matter whether they are straight or gay, married or otherwise. If they are in the sex service industry then they jolly well have to accept reality. If some still think so, they are just kidding themselves. Massage service is only a facade.

Most of boys in the massage parlours, as I've said earlier, have only rudimentary skills in massage and if I am not wrong, most of us visit these places more for sex rather than just a perfunctory massage, at least I'm one of them.

If I really need a good massage I would have gone to the traditional Thai massage parlours where there are no hanky panky business and these massuers really give you a good and relaxing massage.

I subscribe to what icon said that if they just do the hand job only then we might as well do it ourselves. We definitely can satisfy ourselves. Hence we go to these places for something more than just comparing dicks or just letting their hands to press on our backs.

Of course, some boys prefer doing top jobs only while others are comfortable with both. We respect their preferences and hence I always check whether the boy is agreeable to my request before I pick him. That will avoid unnecessary misunderstandings or disappointments.