Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - is deep throat fucking safe?
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2005, 09:26 PM
GayWillow
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to GayWillow Send a message via AIM to GayWillow Send a message via MSN to GayWillow Send a message via Yahoo to GayWillow
FACT: No way

The guys I know that only suck cock (cocksuckers) and nothing else now for more than 20+ years and still after sucking literally thousands of cocks are all still HIV- every single one of them and I know several BI/gay truckers (deepthroat ram rods) and others that just like a blow job (nothing else) and have gotten hundreds if not thousands of blow jobs and they all remain HIV- so I do not think you can get HIV through oral sex now. My CB radio friends (both older guys from the old school) have both showed me their personal log books of every trucker driver they sucked in the last 20+ years 18,000 (eighteen thousand) WOW! and 21,000 (that is twenty-one thousand) dicks (I would definitely go to the nearest lip replacement surgeon after that many) and they both still remain HIV- I don't want anyone to get the idea that I advocate unsafe sex practices either but I really do think time has told.