Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers
Thread: Poppers
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2005, 05:22 PM
papillon
Cruiser

Poppers

But have you ever thought of the mayhem and embarrassment of having a popper bottle burst through air pressure changes? I don't know if this could really happen, but it seems to me a possibility. The bottles the stuff comes in are made of the very cheapest glass - and remember, even bottles of wine, made of better glass, can burst from time to time. If it burst in your cabin luggage - unthinkable!! And if it was in your hold luggage, can you imagine customs and immigration! Even a leak would be pretty lethal to your reputation with fellow travellers and probably cause trouble with the authorities. For example, I'm sure that from the point of view of the airlines it counts as an inflammable substance (it DOES have to be kept away from flames and might pose a safety hazard), and you might find you're on the end of a legal action for taking such a substance on board.

Yes, I've thought of it, especially as a few Thai guys are keen on it, if only because it's unusual and illegal! But I'm too horribly aware of the possible consequences ever to risk it.
Quote |