Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers
Thread: Poppers
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2005, 12:56 AM
Gweilo
Cruiser

This thread has become really amusing. You guys are really 'girly boys' (to borrow from you-know-who). Poppers might be illegal in Thailand and many other jurisdictions, but nobody ever got arrested for possessing or using them. I carry bottles (plural intended) of poppers around the world in my hand luggage or check-in luggage and nobody ever paid any attention to them (including very 'sensitive' US and Australian airports). What the customs officers look for are sharp objects (that KILL people not give them hards-on). My poppers NEVER burst on the plane. Bursting bottles in the airplane cabins is just another urban myth (have you ever seen it happening?). They also never spill and don't let any odour out. And yes, there is a difference between sniffing poppers for a few secs and sniffing paint thinner. Paint thinner isn't known to give you a sexual pleasure. If I'm mistaken, do let me know.

So if your Thai friends ask you to bring them a few bottles, by all means help them out. But if you're a chicken, then by all means, just hide yourself under some solid bed and wait for an inevitable nuclear war (or some other catastrophe that's meant to deprive our planet of your important presence).