Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - is deep throat fucking safe?
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2005, 09:47 AM
pike
Cruiser

usotsuki,

To address your original question, this is a subject of considerable interest for me also. Beyond the statement that receptive oral is more risky than insertive oral I have not been able to find any hard (no pun intended) data on the relative risks of various insertive oral sex alternatives. It may be that it is just impossible to gather such data from the guys who become HIV+ or it may be that there is no interest in deciding the question in the medical establishment. After all, unprotected anal and sharing needles are known risk factors and people still do them so why should researchers care about the tiny minority who may or may not become infected via insertive oral since they present such a small public health problem?

For what it's worth, if a guy can swallow my dick easily, I let him. If he has to try hard to stuff it in I tell him to work on the head.

GayWillow,

I like the way that people will instantly choose the alternative that fits their own prejudices to the exclusion of other plausible alternatives.

The last article I saw about the efficacy of saliva in killing semen said that the effect was not due to "enzymes" but rather due to the extremely neutral nature of the water in the saliva. Even if you believe in enzymes do you think that that big wad of spooge you just swallowed is going to be instantly cleansed of all viruses before any of them get a chance to sneak thru the hole in the mucous membranes of your mouth caused by that crusty piece of French bread? Semen is ropey and lumpy and it takes a while to appear to disolve in water. Even then there will be undisolved lumps. Fill your bathroom sink with water, jerk off into it and see for yourself.

21,000 blowjobs is a lot. It's almost 1 a day, every day, for 60 years, whether you feel like it or not, whether you are on vacation or not, whether you are sick or not. Every day of every year for 60 years! A 75 year old would have to start at age 15 and suck somebody off every day for the rest of his life to get to this number.

Most of the 60 and 70 year olds I see at the local spots don't get much action. Chances are your guys got most of their action when they were younger, i.e., pre-AIDS, if they did score as much as you believe.

Have fun. Play safe.
Quote |