Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dating?Sex?CasualEncounters?
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2005, 08:12 AM
lesterBB
Cruiser

Dating?Sex?CasualEncounters?

Hey.

Something has been eating me alive and I have to ask for your opinions. So there is this guy around, seems cool, interesting, smart, sexy, bla bla bla.

We have only had contact online and we are supposed to meet next month. I am happy with myself and all that crap, but this guy seems to be a major player and Im not sure how to go about dealing with this. The strange thing is that (exculding the player factor) he seems to match up with what I am looking for. Sure, no stress. In the end, if there is chemistry than great, if not than who cares.

Now, the question is: How can you tell if someone just wants a lay or if they are open to something more serious?

Lets not be too naive...if they ask about you and your life it does not mean that they are genuinely intersted. This can be a perfect stategy to make you think that they are interested and than two hours later you are being ushered towards the door with cum dripping down your face.

Im guessing that the key is to not put out and than if he is interested than he will call back. Yes/no?
Quote |