Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - suggestions for making things happen
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2005, 11:35 AM
eric2080
Cruiser

suggestions for making things happen

for the last couple of years i have found myself looking more and more at gay pics/movies when i masturbate, which is often because im horny all the time. i have given much consideration in meeting someone for sex, but never have made that final step. of course when im masturbating many thoughts gothrough my head like sucking cock and even receiving a cock in the ass. i have used my fingers plenty of times, so i can only imagine what it would feel like to have a cock in there. if someone was to walk in on me while i was stroking away, i would bend over in no time, but as soon as i cum the feelings go away and im left waiting for the next time. its the same cycle over and over. if anyone can offer me suggestions, anything it would be much appreciated.

eric
24, virginia
NO EMAIL ALLOWED IN POSTS
Quote |