Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - suggestions for making things happen
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2005, 09:15 PM
hiddenbi
Cruiser

Use your freedom wisely

I agree with GASlick-- you have an advantage now in knowing you have these feelings/desires, and you're not (so far?) attached. That allows you the freedom to experiment and get comfortable with yourself and know what you want from your life. Don't try to repress it and wait til it surfaces later, because as has been said thus far, it *WILL*. If you're bi or gay, that's never going to change, so you should figure out what you want and what you're comfortable with before you make any commitments to yourself or to someone else.

I also agree with the others-- maybe best to try to find someone your age to begin with. I'm not so sure about starting with an ABS or a theater-- totally up to you. Some guys jump in and have no problem, others need a wee bit more privacy their first few times.

Good luck, wherever your journey takes you!
Quote |