Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock and Nature Boys bar..
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2005, 03:12 PM
papillon
Cruiser

GC and N Boys

I'm another enthusiast for these places. Love the 'hands on', 'hands in' approach, no messing about sitting up at a counter, trying to look civilised, making conversation that is always going to be the same! The boys are down-to-earth, know what to do, and if this is sleaze give me the lot!

However, I do find one problem - they tend to react so quickly, descending on you in seconds, that you really don't have much choice in who you get. And there seems to be an understanding between them that if 3 of them did you last night, well that makes you 'theirs', and the other boys keep off - well, mostly, but there are exceptions who wheedle their way into the group in the hope of a few baht. It's all a bit tough on a butterfly like me who can always see something else in the background that he fancies as well. If they 'know' you they greet you with big smiles, calls and even cuddles before you have put your foot across the doorway, and unless you tell them to piss off straightway (which I find very difficult to do) they latch on and entwine you in a way that allows no escape. Not easy to tell a smiling, willing, good-looking lad, who you know is going to provide value for money and will be delightfully cheerful about everything, that tonight is not his night! And even if you do, he's likely to call 4 others over that you fancy and, because he doesn't leave himself, you end up with tips for seven. I know it's all part of the racket and, actually, I'm prepared to accept that the rules don't apply in these places - which is a great part of the fun. But there is a problem, I think. Be grateful to know how others deal with it.
Quote |