Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Top/Bottom
Thread: Oral Top/Bottom
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2005, 03:48 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Corey's right, with one slight modification:

Sometimes someone lists themselves as "oral bottom" meaning they are into being orally submissive (sucking dick) AND that they are also into getting fucked.

Trust me... "oral bottoms" contact me ALL the time. Most are happy enough to JUST suck dick, but many are also very willing to get fucked and offer up their ass easily enough.

HOWEVER... this terminology is subject to the same rules of confusion that just about all gay terminology is subject to.

For example, lots of men have very different notions about what a "bear" and a "cub" actually are.

The truth lies with the person doing the defining! To some guys, I am NOT a cub. To others, I am.

The best way to find out what it means is to ask the particular guy who defines himself as such and see what he's got to say.

And for the record -- I'll have to take issue with the notion that oral sex is always a two-way street. Please... I've met literally dozens upon dozens of men who want to suck dick and have no interest in being sucked -- they simply don't like it. My ex, in fact, did NOT like being sucked off. And I, and many other "oral top" dudes out there, MUCH prefer to spend our time BEING sucked off than sucking dick.
Quote |