Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Inn Hotel, Chiang Mai
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2005, 08:08 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I first stayed at the Chiang Inn 25 years ago. I was taken there by a straight hustler who used to operate in front of the Siam Hotel in Bangkok...he quickly found me a sooooper guy and brought him to the room....seems never been a problem with joiners.
Last week there was a very cute laborer working at cleaning up around the still-as-was back door. There were many new staff under training in and around the hotel even though it appears to be about 2 weeks from opening. broadly, the hotel is very much as before (except their carpark at the rear is mostly now a new construction site.
The hotel will be called D2 Hotel(part of The Dusit group)...in bright orange. Some of the signs are already up. JJs restaurant opposite is closed but looks like it could reopen anytime the hotel opens. Do a google/yahoo search on D2 Chiang Mai and you will see alot of web pages promoting the hotel but if you make a reservation for this week it says nothing available...which may have something to do with the fact that it's not yet open!
Attached is a picture of a Chiang Mai friend I met on my recent trip who has a penis even shorter than his nose!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nosedick.jpg (21.5 KB, 454 views)
Quote |