Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock and Nature Boys bar..
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2005, 06:30 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

On Tuesday Nature Boy service as usual - tatooed long haired guy there but actually only about 4 or 5 boys when I arrived.

Golden Cock - walked in - walked half way up to the bar - they were all at other end engrossed in the TV - walked out and just then one noticed me. After trying the newish place next to Solid bar (uncomfortable seats) went back to GC. Only customer - got usual service one guy came in my mouth and just then manager came back - said something to them and zips were up and sat around making polite coversation - not sure if some police were around. No sign of Nueng.

Went to Alec bar for first time for long time - quite a number of boys and some younger looking ones - seems just to be hand jobs.

Re post above about getting same boys each time - do not be afraid to point out the ones you want - they know you have to be happy to keep coming back. I do keep changing my guys at those places.
Quote |